Book an exclusive personal travel/vacation photographer to capture your journey in candid and contemporary photos in Delhi. This classy, creative, and immersive vacation/travel photoshoot experience is tailored specially for solo travelers, couples, besties, families, groups of friends, bloggers, and influencers. This is the perfect way to capture your memories with the vacation photographer in Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Kolkata, and anywhere in India.
Better Photos than Blurry Images from Your Phone or Selfies
Not just merely a photo shoot, your vacation photo session would be more of a historical and cultural experience where we can tell you some interesting tidbits about the place, which are rooted in the past and folklore. Unlike random photos taken around popular tourist spots, this session will integrate the backdrop with your journey through India or the city you are in, to tell a story that is unique and personal to you. ( You can make it more special if this is an engagement shoot, a proposal shoot, or an anniversary shoot that you want to gift your loved one.)
SHOOTING DURATION ↗
Cancel at least 48 hours before the shoot day for a full refund.
- One Photographer
- Insights about the places
- 60 Edited pics + Online Storage
It’s Your Adventure, You’re the Star.
What you’ll do
Please message us for availability to book a Travel / Vacation photographer!
We will capture your best moments against the city’s vivid backdrop whether it is in the narrow lanes of old Chandni Chowk or the architectural marvels like Jama Masjid, Mehrauli Baoli, and more. The photo session will start early in the morning as it gets a little hot in summer. The natural soft light in the morning is just perfect for portraits.
We will meet at the arranged location, then walk through some of the most amazing locations Delhi has to offer. You will be provided a refreshing non-alcoholic drink depending on the time of booking, to keep yourself hydrated. We can also provide you with a list of some other great places to visit and to eat at. The shoot will last approximately up to 6 hours.
Within 7-10 business days you will receive a private link to all of the images. You can also pick out a couple of your favorites and I will edit them for you.
For any other questions, such as a different time of day / larger bookings / private shoots / early morning or late night shoots / larger groups, just send me a message and we can figure something out, we are very flexible! We also offer discounts for couples and larger groups. Just message us before booking and we can discuss it.
Single Adult / Couple
300 USD ( excluding TAX)
6hrs shoot duration (single day)
- Private walking photoshoot in Delhi ( or any other city), with an occasional rickshaw or tuk-tuk ride.
- One Photographer
- Duration: upto 6 hrs
- 60 Edited pics + Online Storage
- 10 days Delivery
- Useful Insights
- Free Cancellation
All portrait session fees must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
Other things to note
We will be walking so wear comfortable shoes.
Dress comfortably, we have almost zero possibility to change the attire.
We will confirm the meeting area the day before, it is subject to change.
IMPORTANT INFO :
- The price is PER PERSON/COUPLE.
- All portrait session fees must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
- The afternoon tours start time could change a little bit, depending on the sunset time.
- Food, entry fees, and transportation expenses to the shoot location, need to be paid separately by the client.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Cancellations of less than 48 hours’ notice will not get a refund.
Why choose a professional vacation photographer?
- A DIY approach doesn’t always work.
- You Have a Friend who is an expert in Photography.
- Your Professional Photographer is familiar with the locations and doubles as a guide to save you time.
- It’s Your Adventure, You’re the Star.
- Don’t Let the Joyful Moments Fade Away, Relive the Precious Moments.
What to expect…
- Free consultation at the time of booking.
- Service is suitable for anyone who wants to be portrayed in the magical setting of the historic center.
- Discover some of the most magnificent and the most photogenic places in Delhi and around.
- Explore unique and off-beat photo locations
- A lot of fun and great stories to tell friends and relatives when you are back home.
- Friendliness and professional service, made by one of the best Indian photographers.
- Please get in touch with us for booking a bulk number of days, to get a discount on your vacation photography.
- Inquire for video shoots and combined photo-video shoot packages.
- Inquire for Photowalks and Photo tours for professional photographers, aspiring photographers, and photography enthusiasts.
Amritsar | Agra | Aurangabad | Khajuraho | Ahmedabad | Mumbai | Bangalore | Digha | Dooars | Jaipur | Jaisalmer | Jodhpur | Udaipur | Kolkata | Darjeeling | Panaji | Goa | North Goa | South Goa | Lakshadweep | Andamans | Varanasi | Lucknow | Kashmir | Ladakh | Kerala | Coorg | Assam | Manipur | Meghalaya | Nagaland | Arunachal Pradesh | Sikkim | Shimla | Manali | Dharamshala | Mcleodganj | Nainital | Mussourie | Dehradun
You can cancel up to 48 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. For a full refund, you must cancel at least 48 hours before the experience’s start time. If you cancel less than 48 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 48 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted. Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.