WOWDINGS provides service to you subject to the following terms of service, which may be updated by us from time to time without specific notice to you. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Website, clients including users who contribute information, ideas, and other materials or services on the Website. Please read these Terms of Service carefully.
Terms & Conditions
In the following terms & conditions, “the photographer shall mean WOWDINGS Photographers. “The client(s)” shall be those persons defined as bride and groom on the booking form. These terms & conditions cannot be varied in any way by the client(s) unless such conditions are expressly agreed upon by the photographer in writing.
The copyright Designs and Patents Acts assign the copyright of the images to the photographer.
The client(s) hereby allow(s) the photographer to display any photograph covered by this contract and to generally promote the business in advertising, brochures, magazine articles, websites, sample albums, etc.
3. LICENSE, COVERAGE, AND REPRODUCTION:
• Photographs taken during the course of the event will be at the discretion of the photographer although every effort will be made to comply with the client’s requirements.
• The photographer shall be granted artistic license in relation to the poses photographed and the locations used. The photographer’s judgment regarding these matters shall be deemed correct.
• The photographer shall endeavor to photograph all individuals as requested by the client(s) at some point, but no responsibility will be taken by the photographer on the occasion of leaving somebody out.
• For a booking involving a church ceremony or at certain venues, the photographer’s movements are sometimes restricted by the official in charge. The area from which the photographer is able to cover the ceremony may not be the photographer’s choice and the photographer cannot accept responsibility for any obstructed view should this be the case.
• Due to a variety of lighting conditions and the limitations of digital sensors, some colors may alter throughout a set of photographs.
• Although all equipment is checked regularly and reasonable steps are taken to ensure backup equipment is available, the photographer will not be responsible for photographs that are not produced due to technical failure.
• All standard wedding packages and additional goods specified on the booking form are supplied at the prices ruling on the date of booking. Goods not specified on the booking form are supplied at the prices ruled at the time of receipt of the order.
• A non-refundable booking fee of 70% will confirm your booking, as well as full acceptance of the terms and conditions as published on the photographer’s website. The booking fee will be deducted from the cost of the client’s chosen package when calculating the final balance due.
• Payment of 20% of the final balance will be cleared before the wedding day and the rest 0f 10% on sample photo delivery.
• Additional goods demanded/ordered must be paid for in full at the time of ordering.
• Titles to all goods remain with the photographer until paid for in full by the client(s).
6. FORCE MAJEURE:
• The photographer will endeavor to put the client(s) in touch with another photographer in the event they are unable to attend on the wedding date due to any cause beyond their reasonable control e.g. sudden illness, injury, the victim of crime, flooding, etc.
• In the event of cancellation by the photographer, or in the very unlikely event of total photographic failure, liability shall be limited to a full refund of any fees paid.
• All digital negatives (computer files) remain the property of the photographer. On occasion, the photographer may supply a copy of the edited digital negatives to the client(s) for their own non-commercial use.
8. CANCELLATION FEES:
• If the client(s) should have to cancel a booking the following cancellation fees will become due immediately upon said cancellation:
• Cancellation from the booking date and more than one month to go until the wedding, the booking fee of 30% of the wedding package.
• Cancellation with less than one month to go until the wedding date, full price for the complete photographic coverage booked. Where no package has been specified on the booking form, it will be deemed that the client(s) have chosen a package to the value of 55,000 INR per day. The client(s) are hereby advised to take out an appropriate insurance policy to cover any expenses incurred in the event of cancellation.
• Where the photographer is able to re-book the date with an equivalent booking then the cancellation fee will be reduced to the booking fee.
• The photographer/team can cancel the wedding deal anytime if the advance payment does not clear before 30 days of the wedding.
9. ON THE DAY & OPTIONAL EVENING COVER
• The photographer & his teams are the only authorized and official photographers for your wedding day. A hot meal & transportation for the photographers must be provided if late-evening coverage is requested.
10. COMPLIMENTARY PRE-WEDDING SHOOT/POST-WEDDING SHOOT
• The pre-wedding shoot /post-wedding ( on basis of the availability of the photographer) shoot takes place in the locations decided between the photographer & the client(s). No other locations will be entertained unless there are any unavoidable circumstances preventing access to such locations. Shoots mentioned under this paragraph on any other locations except pre-decided between the photographer & client(s) will be fully at the discretion of the photographer.
• The photographer accepts no responsibility whatsoever for damage caused to/by the signature board during the pre-wedding/wedding event.
11. PERSONAL ACCIDENT:
• Any directions issued to clients, their guests, or employees during a photographic shoot are deemed to be at said person’s own risk. The photographer cannot be held responsible for any personal accidents during a photographic shoot.
12. ALBUM DELIVERY:
• All wedding albums are collected or posted to the customer in India free of cost and abroad via courier at extra cost. The cost & the delivery time solely depend upon the respected courier agency. The album (paid / complimentary) term is active for six months only (from the day of the photo-delivery), after that we are not going to design, print, or deliver, or can with extra charges.
• All images will be adjusted for exposure, brightness, contrast, sharpness, etc. The Photographer’s judgment regarding these corrections and the number of images put forward to the Client for preview shall be deemed correct. Retouching, digital manipulation, and artist finishing are available to the Client as an option at extra cost.
• All prints and re-orders shall be treated as an extension of this contract and no responsibility for error will be accepted unless orders are given in writing.
15. NEGATIVES/DIGITAL FILES
• Negatives/digital files remain the property of the photographer. The Photographer will not be solely responsible for the storage and maintenance of negative/digital files, but will keep negatives/digital files intact and available to the client for at least one year from the date of the wedding.
An inexhaustible love for the people compels us to serve them through the heart. We value People over Profit.
If you’d like to choose wowdings for your wedding.